A puzzle holds unique pieces that intricately match up in order to create a picture. To complete the puzzle and enjoy the image it carries, each piece of the puzzle is equally important. At United Management II, our "big picture" is to provide safe, affordable and sustainable housing to the communities we serve. Each member of our diverse team is an important piece to the puzzle.
Meet our team!
Meet The Team
Chief financial & Operational officer
projects & new construction
Collectively, our UMII team hold the following licenses and management certifications:
- North Carolina Real Estate License, Broker in Charge (BIC)
- South Carolina Real Estate License, Property Manager in Charge
- North Carolina General Contractor's License
- NAHMA's Certified Professional of Occupancy (HUD)
- NAHMA's Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SCHM)
- Quadel's Public Housing Occupancy (PHO)
- Spectrum Training Award Recipient for Rural Development (S.T.A.R. RD 515)
- Credential for Green Property Management (CGPM)
- IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
Join Our United Team!
Does our team sound like a good fit for you?
Please submit resumes via fax or email and attention it to:
Human Resources Department.
If you do not have a resume, you can reach out via email to obtain an application.
Fx: (910) 435-8934